Rules & Regulations
The City of Rocklin is dedicated to providing a high quality entertainment experience. Guests who do not choose to abide by our policies will be ejected from the amphitheater. Ejections are documented and anyone ejected from the amphitheater may be banned from future events. The purpose of our policies is to help ensure that all Quarry Park guests enjoy a positive and safe experience.
The following rules and regulations will be enforced for all ticketed concerts at Quarry Park. All individuals and their belongings are subject to search. The Following information is subject to change without notice;
- Each attendee can bring in a single towel/blanket for seating in General Admission areas, not to exceed 3’ x 5’ OR a single low profile chair*
- Cameras with 3-inch lenses or shorter
- One sealed plastic water bottle per person
- Smoking only permitted in the designated areas of the venue
- Guests with medical bags or items they must carry with them will be inspected and either have a wristband or sticker placed on it to show that it has been inspected.
*Low Profile Chairs: The specific measurements for a chair to qualify as low-profile are; no more than 7 inches from the ground to the seat, and no more than 20” from the top of the chair to the ground.
Anyone possessing PROHIBITED items will be asked to return them to their vehicles before being allowed to enter the amphitheater or will be asked to dispose of the item/items in the garbage cans provided at the gate.
- Chairs exceeding the low profile regulations (Please reference > )
- Any outside food or beverages; Cans, glass bottles or alcoholic beverages
- Coolers of any size (including soft sided coolers)
- Pets (with the exception to service animals)
- Weapons of any kind (including silverware)
- Pepper Spray
- Bullhorns, klaxons, whistles, or any other noise makers that will disrupt the performance
- Laser pointers of any type
- Musical instruments
- Throwing objects of any kind
- Projectiles (Beach balls, Frisbees, hula hoops, footballs, or any other throwing type item)
- Any object that will create a fire (candles, fireworks, sparklers, etc.)
- Professional recording devices of any kind
- Umbrellas, ez-ups, and other temporary shade elements
- Strollers, playpens, or wagons
- Signs, banners, or tripods that will interfere with the view of the performance for other guests
- Skateboarding, in-line skates, or hoverboards
- Wallet chains, spiked bracelets, or belts
- Occupying any seat without the appropriate ticket or entering the venue without a ticket
- Irresponsible drinking or behavior
- Illegal substances or drugs
- Any gestures and/or clothing that utilizes profane language or content that promotes fosters, or perpetuates discriminations on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, conduct or encouragement of illegal activity.
- Any distraction to the performance or performers
- Mistreatment to other guests or staff/personnel, including but not limited to, verbal abuse, harassment, profanity, confrontations, intimidation, or threatening behavior
- Failure to follow the directions of law enforcement, security, ushers, ticket takers, or any other City of Rocklin personnel will result in ejection from the location
Is there an age limit for the concert?
There is no age limit for our ticketed concert season. Alcoholic beverages will be available for guests 21 and over with a valid ID.
Do you allow in and out privileges?
Unfortunately, we do not allow in and out privileges. If you go outside of the gate, you will not be allowed back in.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Nope, just download the Eventbrite app to your phone and login in. Your tickets will be saved there. Or you can have the ticket saved into your Apple Wallet/Passbook. You can also bring up the email or PDF on your phone and we can scan you in right there! If all else fails, you are more than welcome to bring a printed version of your ticket.
What is a valid ID?
Valid ID is a state issued identification card, state issued drivers license, military ID, or valid passport. All ID’s must be current. We do not accept expired ID’s.
What are my parking options at the event?
There is plenty of parking near Quarry Park. Please be aware of all street signs. Check out the parking map here > http://rocklin.ca.us/pod/parking-information
What can’t I bring to the event?
Please see Rules and Regulations for the concert season listed above.
What is the refund policy?
Tickets purchased for events at Quarry Park are non-refundable. All ticket sales are final. Refunds are only issued if an event is cancelled. All events are rain or shine.
The name on the ticket doesn’t match the attendee. Is that okay?
You can transfer the ticket to someone else by logging into your Eventbrite account. If you have any issues, go ahead and email us at email@example.com .
Is my ticket transferable to another event?
No, unfortunately you cannot transfer from one event to another. Tickets purchased for events at Quarry Park are non-refundable. All ticket sales are final.
Can I update my registration information?
Not a problem, login to your account and update your information. If you have any issues, go ahead and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
What form of payment do you accept?
For online payments, we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover. At the Parks and Recreation office(5460 5th Street, next to Johnson-Springview Park), we can accept cash, money order, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover. We have limited cash, so bring exact change.
How do I learn about future events going on in Rocklin?
You can follow us on Facebook at @RocklinQuarryPark, on Twitter at @QuarryParkRkln or join our E-Blast list by registering at http://rocklin.ca.us/newsletter-signup. You can also text Rocklin to 42828 to join our mailing list!
I forgot to purchase ahead of time, is there a Will Call or Box Office?
If the show is not sold out, you can still purchase tickets at our Box Office up to 1 hour before gates open located at the main entrance. We can take Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover credit/debit card.
I need accomodations through ADA.
The Platinum Living Amphitheater is accessible to persons using wheelchairs and others with disabilities. Informational material is available in large print. Assistive listening devices, materials in other alternative formats, American Sign Language interpreters and other accommodations will be made available upon request. Contact Kevin Huntzinger, 916.625.5269, Providing at least 72 hours’ notice (or two weeks’ notice for American Sign Language interpreters) will help to help ensure availability.
In order to assist the City’s efforts to accommodate persons with severe allergies, environmental illness, multiple chemical sensitivity or related disabilities, attendees at public meetings are reminded that other attendees may be sensitive to various chemical based scented products. Please help the City to accommodate these individuals.
Accessible parking is available at: City Hall Parking Lot
For inquiries or requests for accommodations, please call: (916) 625-5200
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
We are at the City of Rocklin’s Parks & Recreation Office located at 5460 5th Street, Rocklin, CA 95677 near Johnson-Springview Park. You can reach us by phone at (916) 625-5200 or email us at email@example.com .