Greg Janda was elected to the Rocklin City Council in 2012 and is serving as Vice-Mayor in 2019. Janda served as mayor in 2016.
Since 1997, Greg has owned and operated his own technology design firm. His professional career spans 32 years in the technology industry working for start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. Greg holds a Bachelor’s degree in Finance from San Jose State University.
Greg is a 2005 graduate of the Rocklin Area Chamber of Commerce’s Leadership Rocklin Program and has served on the Steering Committee for the program since 2005, helping to guide more than a dozen participants each year as they prepare themselves for leadership positions. He has been an active community volunteer, serving at various Chamber events: Scramble for Scholars, Hot Chili & Cool Cars, the Feed My Starving Children Mobile Pack, at his local church and with his children’s school and sports teams.
- Budget and Finance Committee
- Lincoln Borders Committee
- Loomis Borders Committee
- Pioneer Community Energy Board
- Placer County Flood Control and Drainage District Board
- Rocklin Chamber Government Affairs Committee
- Rocklin School District – City Coordinating Committee
- United Auburn Indian Community – City Committee
Greg and his wife, Kristin, have two children in Rocklin schools.