Lot Line Adjustment Permit
The process for Lot Line Adjustment approvals requires both review by the Planning and Engineering divisions.
What You Need to Submit
• Signed Agent Authorization form
• 2 copies of the title report for each affected property
• 3 copies of the map depicting the proposed boundary adjustment
• 2 copies of a separate map drawn to scale and show all existing structures, easements, landscaping, including trees and any other improvements and their location in relation to all of the property lines.
• For properties with differing ownership: 2 copies of the transfer description of property to be transferred only.
• 2 copies of the closure calculations with precision of closure
• Any offers of dedication.
• Street improvement plans or deferral agreements, if applicable
• 1 copy of the completed Preliminary Change of Ownership Report (to be submitted prior to recordation)
Contact the Planning Division at (916) 625-5160 or by email at Access Rocklin.